University of Ottawa's Best Book Self-Publishing Service | Agora Publishing Consortium
University of Ottawa professors and graduate students now have access to a new book self-publishing alternative.
Are you getting frustrated by the typical academic presses?
We invite you to try the many services offered by Agora Publishing.
At Agora Publishing, we seek to be second to none is serving the self-publishing needs of professors and graduate students at the University of Ottawa.
Our services include the following:
- Business registration support if you seek to set-up your own publishing label or business
- Manuscript evaluations
- ISBN registration
- Books-in-Print registration
- Getting your book listed by online book sellers
- Copy editing or substantive editing
- Typesetting and layout
- Graphic design
- Book cover design
- Author blog or book website
- On-site Search engine optimization (SEO) for your current website
- Social media marketing (SMM) which includes Facebook and Twitter
- Connecting authors with journalists / reporters for media interviews
- Marketing accessories like bags and cups for your author events
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM or off-site SEO) for your book through the writing and publishing of Google trending based news articles about your book which links back to your author blog or book website.
- News release writing and distribution to Canadian and U.S. media
- High quality printing
- Marketing and distribution
- and MORE