Self-publishing: Manuscript to Bestseller (Revised Edition)
ISBN : 978-1778380228
By: Peter Tremblay
Are you ready to transform your manuscript into a potential bestseller?
Self-publishing can be a daunting task for new and experienced authors alike.
Every year, hundreds of thousands of new titles get published in North America. With so many offerings available to entice buyers, self-published books often end-up at the bottom of the pile.
I've worked in the book publishing industry for years. In the process I've made appearances at major book fairs in Canada and the U.S., where I mix with successful self-published authors, representatives of large book publishers, top literary agents, and throngs of avid readers.
And now, I want to share the fruits of my experience.
With this book, you too can gain a stronger foothold in this competitive industry and ensure that your book is at the top of the pile of books readers are looking for.
- What frame of mind you need in order to successfully write and self-publish
- Why self-publishing an ebook is a great idea
- Critical steps in the book self-publishing process
- How to write a non-fiction book within 24 hours
- How to develop an author business plan
- Your road to financial success
- The importance of pre-marketing your book
- The value of copy editing and types of services available
- Pros and cons of ebooks, paperbacks, and hardcovers
- How to self-publish an audiobook
- Print-on-demand versus inventory-based self-publishing
- Options for how to get your book self-published
- How to get paid when you self-publish
- Book marketing principles
- 10 critical steps to make your book commercially successful
Authors who purchase this book will also get free tutorial support to answer supplementary questions on any topics covered within.
If you're ready to pursue success in self-publishing, this is the book for you.
Self-Publishing: Manuscript to Bestseller (Revised Edition) was designed to expedite your success as an author. Get free consultation from the publisher when you acquire this book.